Monday, June 1, 2009


Here is a letter Addie wrote to me at school about this summer:Hey mom, I love spending sumer with you. Each day we have so much fun together. We go to the swimming pool and to the Rangers game, we go forever. My cousins are coming to stay until winter. With my cousins, we are going to Sea World. The fun will start when we enter. Shamu never washes with his shampoo. We love to go to the dolphin show. Let's go and play at the waterpark. Mom, why don't dolphins have toes? Do you know if Sea World has sharks? Mother, I hope you like this summer together. I will remember this forever.





From your album: "May (and some momma bragging mixed in!)"
Sweet girl wrote this note the 1st week of school, she brought it home yesterday.


I am special because I am the only girl in my family. I am special because my dad is a football coach so I get to meet the players and I get to play on the field before and after the games. I am special because my parents and brothers love me.

No comments: