Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter





There are no pictures of a pretty dress, new shirts, or egg hunts on this blog. Oh no, our poor baby girl had the stomach bug on Easter. We did make it to church and then to The Plaza for lunch, then things took a turn for the worse and we sped right home. So, no pictures of 3 smiling kids. A picture of one sick girl and pictures of 2 boys trying to be quiet while dying eggs. Sorry sweet Add!
As we left church, I asked the kids if they believed in the resurrection. They all chimed in with a great big YES! What joy filled my heart to know that my kids believe the way that Trey and I believe. When I think back to the things that happened thousands of years ago this past week, I just cannot even find the words! I am thankful that we serve a God who is real and alive!

No comments: