Monday, February 16, 2009

A weekend in the life of the Burlesons








I haven't been very good at posting lately, so I thought I would let you know why! This is a list of what the Burlesons did this past weekend.
Friday
2:00 set up Max's Valentine's party
2:30 attend Max and Addie's parties
3:15 leave the school with Max and Add and 2 friends
3:30 pick up Jake
Clean house, play with the kids, make supper
7:30 Addie's game
Saturday
10:00 Jake's game
10:00 Trey has to be at work for a triple header
11:00 Max's game
11:00 Addie's game
12:00 Max's friends birthday party
1:00 Max's baseball practice
4:00 practice is over (Yes, you added right 3 hours, but in the coach's defense, the boys love it and do not want to stop practicing. To these boys, this is play time, the best part of the day.)
5:00 Get Max ready to go to church with his friend.
5:30 Take Addie a bag to spend the night with her friend
6:00 Usually we would go to church now, but Trey still isn't home from work. He never has to work this much, just happens to be the one day!
7:00 Take Jake to buy new jeans because he has holes on all of his.
Sunday
10:00 Go to breakfast with the family
1:30 Max's baseball practice
2:30 Addie's game
5:45 Church ( we didn't make it because Addie wasn't feeling too good, so we all went to bed early.)
This is how our weekends have been, as are many families. This is why I haven't found time to update lately. I couldn't think of another way to spend my weekend than with the kids and Trey. I love watching them have fun and play. So, maybe in July I will have more time! Just kidding, I will try to do better. And I got a new camera, so you can all see the kids in action. Til then, Julie


No comments: