Monday, October 13, 2008

Jake

Jake is really enjoying his new school. He loves all the science experiments and reading club. He gets points for reading books and taking tests over them on the computer. Jake has always loved to read, he reads way above grade level. On back to school night, all the kids had an "all about me" sheet on their lockers. Jake's had info like I am attending flight school, I want to be an aeronautical engineer when I grow up, and my favorite book is 30 seconds over Tokyo. He decided not to play football-a relief for me! We just signed up for basketball and he is ready to play. This past weekend, Jake went with my parents to Ft. Worth to go to an air show. He saw so many planes and the Thunderbirds. He had a blast! Jake is such a good kid and we are always proud of him!!!

No comments: